Hello, it's me

Wednesday, January 04, 2017


Hi there, it’s me! It has been a really long time since we last got to meet, so I might as well reintroduce myself:

Hello. My name is Sophie Grienberger and I am an exceptionally bad blogger. Actually, I am just a blogger who’s experiencing exceptionally bad times, but what does it matter. I am a 19-year-old student who is currently living in Innsbruck, Austria. I used to study law, now, however, I am thrilled about being able to do what I really want, which is translation and comparative literary studies.

I also used to be blogging about beauty and beauty only, throwing in the occasional lifestyle related post. I want to turn that around now. I want to write about things I am interested in and that I actually enjoy, even if that means some of you unfollow me. I will be happier with what I do, which means the content will be better, more interesting and more unique, which will be worth it for all of you other people out there. From now on I will upload Wednesdays and Sundays, eventually upgrading to more days. This gives me a lot of time to adjust to being back to blogging and creating the best content with the highest quality that I can.

I am a serious travel lover. So this year, I have planned two trips already, one of them quite big. I will be going to Oman over Easter, visiting some friends with my parents and my brother. The dessert is supposed to be really beautiful over there, so is the sea, which means I can’t wait to finally go there for the first time this April. In July, I will be flying to Sydney where I will be staying until the end of September. I also plan on visiting Brisbane, Melbourne and Cairns.

I am a huge dreamer, fan of all things art and music, bookworm and life lover in general. This is why I want to take more time to pursue the things I love. I want to take more risks, live in the moment and do all of the things I always wanted to do but never had the actual courage. I don’t want to wake up one day and feel like I massively missed out. I never want to regret not having done something I really wanted to do. At the end, regretting something you did is indefinitely better than regretting something you didn’t do.

So this will be my only New Year’s resolution for 2017: Living Life to the Fullest. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments