What's in my Shower

Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Lately, I really enjoy reading about what people keep in their bathroom, fridge, bag, etc, because I am nosey like that. So I decided to have a go at it myself (as I generally like to create content I am interested in myself, duh) and show you what I have in my shower at the moment. And excuse the lighting in my bathroom, it is clearly not the best!

_________________________________________________________

I bought those two quite recently and I have only tried them twice, so I can't really give you a full review on them, yet. I am not a hundred percent impressed with them, to be honest, as my hair gets greasy pretty quickly after using them, which is exactly what they should prevent. Maybe, this is also due to me being stupid enough and washing my hair every day while being away on holiday, so probably they just have to get used to not being washed this frequently and often anymore. One thing I noticed, though, is that the second time I used those products, my hair stayed fresh longer, so I guess I will just have to give it some time.

This is my all time favourite scrub. It smells so fresh and does an amazing job at exfoliating the skin. It is quite rough, but I definitely prefer this to a smoother scrub, since they don't really do a lot for me. Another thing I like about this product is its price, as it only costs a few Euros, which is amazing. Unfortunately, I think you can only get this in Austria and maybe Germany (but I am not sure about that), which is a shame, as it is such a great product.

On those days, where I decide to have a full on pamper session, I love to get this little thingy out, put my body wash onto it and massage it all over my body. It feels so nice on the skin, leaves it feeling soft and smooth, does and incredible job at exfoliating and is beneficial for the blood flow through your body. I can only recommend those bath lilies to everyone I know.

I am a huge fan of all lush products, as you might know already, but this one has to be one of my favourites. I love its smells and the glittery pink colour of it. Also, which is probably a little more important that the looks of your body wash, I really enjoy how it feels on the skin and how it cleans it, which is its whole purpose after all, right? I will link the blog post I wrote about it here for you.

I really like the smell of this product, however, if you look for a really exfoliating body scrub, you better look somewhere else. This one is really gentle and is nice for using on a daily basis, though. Treaclemoon in general have a lot of really lovely products which are all vegan, so that is a huge bonus for me! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments