6 Recipes I Have Been Loving (vegan)

Monday, August 01, 2016

One week ago, I wrote a post about me getting back into fitness and healthy eating (which I will link here for you). So, as promised, I am going to show you some of my favourite recipes from last week and before that. If you want to see more about what I love to cook and eat, I suggest you follow me on Pinterest (link here).

Before showing you some of my favourite recipes, let me tell you quickly a little bit about my diet and what I like to eat. Recently, I changed it quite a bit and I am loving it so far. I am feeling a lot healthier, more energised, my skin cleared up and I hardly ever feel bloated anymore. I cut out dairy completely, which was quite hard, since I love cheese, but totally worth it. Also, I am a vegetarian. 

So if you see any pins on my Pinterest, where there are any of those ingredients, just know, that I leave them out (or replace them with a vegan option) and I probably pinned it for the fixings in the post / recipe. 

___________________________________________________







___________________________________________________


Are there any recipes you are loving and can recommend to me? Leave them down below, I would love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments