Perfect Brows made Easy

Friday, July 22, 2016

A few weeks ago, I uploaded a post where I showed you a couple of items I had picked up whilst being in Munich. One of those products was Benefit's Gimme Brow in the shade 3 medium and after testing it for quite some time now, I will share my thoughts on it with you.
___________________________________________________

Benefit's Gimme Brow is a real cult product. Before trying this brow product, I have never just used a brow gel on its own to do my brows. I usually went for a brow pencil or powder and set it with a clear gel. However, this takes quite a lot of time to make those brows look good and not too painted on, so naturally, when there is a much quicker and easier option, I am sold. 

Needless to say, I had high hopes for this product. First of all, the packaging. I wasn't sure on the new, silver bullet packaging at first, but now, I really like it. I even prefer it to the old packaging and the fact that they have also added a third shade (which is the one I am using now, 3 medium), which is great. With the packaging comes the applicator. It is such a tiny little brush that is perfect to fill in the eyebrows. It makes it really easy not to paint anywhere you don't want to have brow gel and it also packs on colour pretty quickly, so you don't have to spend hours brushing through the hairs in order to get some results.

The product itself is amazing. The shade 3 is a perfect fit for me. It is neither too pigmented nor sheer and coats the hairs in a really natural way. The first time I used it I brushed a little through my brows, having high expectations, and I was amazed by how easy the application was and how natural it looked. You definitely notice a difference when using it (I mean that's what we are after, right), but it still is your brows only better.

Another thing I was impressed with is the lasting power. It doesn't smudge whatsoever and I even went swimming wearing this (it just faded away a little then, but it didn't run down my face which is a huge bonus). 
___________________________________________________

Have you tried Benefit Gimme Brow before? What do you think of it and what are your holy grail brow products?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments