Four Favourites for July

Friday, July 29, 2016

Again, another month has passed, and to me it is really scary that it is already August. Because I had such an amazing time in July, it went by so fast, I almost can't believe it. Like every month, however, I am here to show you my four favourite things that I have been loving.
_________________________________________________

I was so excited for Summer to finally come around and me getting a tan so I could wear this foundation, as it is in the shade 203 True Beige. It has SPF 20 in it, which is perfect for this and basically any time of year. This foundation glides on so smooth and blends out really easily. I don't quite know if it lasts for 25 hours, as it promises on the packaging, but I can say that it will stay on all day without going anywhere and getting too oily or shiny. But who really wears their foundation for 25 hours anyways, right? 

This blush always gets rediscovered by me in the summer time. I think its pinky red colour with this settle amount of shimmer in it is just gorgeous for this season. I really love the formula and pigmentation of this blush, so I can't wait to get back to a Sephora this year and pick up some other shades. 

I picked this lipstick up when I was in Senigallia in the beginning of July. This dark brown colour just sucked me in and I had to buy it. The formula is really creamy and makes it perfectly easy to apply to the lips. It lasts a fair amount of time, considering it is a creamy and shiny finish, however, you will need to reapply it during the day. 

I love Essie nail polishes, and this will be no surprise to no one. I picked this colour up about a month ago when I was in Munich, as I heard so many good things about it. I am generally a huge sucker for white and light nail colours, and this really pale, baby pink is so flattering on the nails. Like all of the other nail varnishes by Essie, this one lasts a long time without chipping and is really opaque, so you will only need two coats, max. The only thing I found with this shade is that it is a little runnier than other polishes are usually.
_________________________________________________

Are there any shades for Nars blushers you can recommend to me? I would love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments