Clearing those Pores

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Who doesn't know the problem of big and also clogged pores around the nose, chin and forehead area? The problem is, there are just so many things you can do to correct and hide those pores with primers, foundation and concealer. After lots of different masks and remedies I tried to actually clear and get rid of them, I finally found one that really works: Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. 
______________________________________________

Origins have a lot of different great masks to help and improve all kinds of different problems and generally, they work so well. I heard so many great things about this charcoal mask, so I finally got around to buy it. After trying it for quite some time now, I have to say I love it. 

You have to clean your skin first and open your pores with a warm washing cloth. After that, you just layer the mask on and allow it to dry completely before rinsing it off. It says to use it once a week or even a little more often when needed. And it absolutely does its job.

After using it, my skin feels surprisingly soft and really clean. I didn't expect it to clear my pores so well and make them almost vanish completely. After using it for the first time one evening, my mom came up to me the next morning and complimented my good looking skin, so it is even mom approved. 

Origins face masks aren't too cheap, but they will last you a long time and they never break me out or leave my skin irritated, so definitely check this one out!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments