A little Makeup Haul

Monday, July 04, 2016

On Saturday, I ended up going to Munich for a little shopping trip with my dad, which was lovely. We had such a great day strolling through the city, visiting some shops and enjoying some delicious food and, of course when being in Munich, some beer. I didn't end up buying a lot of things, but I still thought I would show you the makeup bits that I got.
_________________________________________________

When I got this one for the first time a couple of months ago, I only bought the small size (which is 30 ml), as I didn't know if I would like it. I ended up loving it, as you might have guessed, so I went back into the store and repurchased the big bottle (118 ml) this time. I find that this setting spray locks in my makeup perfectly and keeps it from sliding off my face, as I tend to have quite the oily skin. I like using this when going out at night, or also during the day when it is really hot and summery.

Last week I visited the hairdressers and got my hair cut and also dyed a little bit lighter than it was before. I really like it when people with blond hair wear a black winged eyeliner look, so I want to hop back on on that bandwagon and thus I bought a liquid liner. I found this budget one and when swatching it, I really wanted to try it out. In the past I tried quite a few eyeliners from the drugstore, however, I never really was sold on them, so I let you know how I get on with this one. 

I always wanted to try out this brow gel since everyone always raves about it. However, before Benefit brought has out their new line of brow products recently, I never seemed to fit either of the two shades they sold. Now, they added a third one which is just in between the two previous one and this is perfect for me. I haven't tried this gel out properly yet, so if I have a proper opinion on it, I will let you know.

I heard Estee Lalonde talk about those liquid lipsticks and this shade quite particular. I was so intrigued to try them, so when I finally found Copenhagen, as it tends to be sold out everywhere, I just had to pick it up. The colour of it is absolutely amazing and right up my ally. I am in love with all of those dark berry shades and I feel like they suit me really well. Of course, I couldn't resist but wearing it yesterday and I have to say it wears so comfortably and last for quite a long time. The application is really easy, as the wand gives so much precision. It dried down matte, as it says on the packaging, and I definitely have to check out more shades!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments