The Lip Glosses I fell in love with

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I am a huge lover of lipsticks, as you may know. However, I have never been to keen on lip gloss. I don't like their sticky texture on my lips and with a lot of lip glosses I have tried so far, they didn't wear great and started getting patchy really quickly. So why buy a lip gloss, when I can have a lipstick instead, right? That was my thought until not long ago. This is when I was introduced to Dior's Glosses and completely changed my mind.

________________________________________________

The packaging alone is what drew me to buy this one. I am so impressed with the quality and simplicity of it. Just like the product inside. The colour is such a beautiful dark pink, with a hint of shimmer in it. It goes on really easy and even lasts a long time. This is probably on of the first glosses I have ever tried where I wasn't overwhelmed by the sticky texture. I feel like a lot of people would like those glosses. Unfortunately, I believe they discontinued this very shade, which is such a shame.

I didn't really know what to expect when I read the name Milky Tint. I believe, those glosses are a pretty new addition to Dior's beauty range and I am a huge fan. Whenever you don't feel like wearing something to prominent, or you don't want to worry about reapplying it all day long, these ones are for you. They leave you with such a settle hint of colour, which is really beautiful and flattering. And if you ask me, I think that this applicator is even better than the one the Addict Gloss has. Milky Plum is a gorgeous, pale pink, almost purple shade. It doesn't have any shimmer to it, yet it leaves you with a nice looking sheen. I especially like to wear this one on top of a lipstick just like Velvet Teddy or Whirl.

________________________________________________

Have you tried Dior's glosses before? What do you think of them?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments