Getting Ready Quicker in the Morning

Monday, June 13, 2016

Last week I wrote about my morning routine, so if you haven't seen that yet, I will link it here for you. Basically, I talked about me starting into a day of working from home. So naturally, this doesn't apply every day, because, just like any other human being, I have certain appointments to show up to and sometimes they are quite early in the morning. So here are some things I do, to get ready quicker, in order to save myself a couple of minutes more to sleep.

___________________________________________

Picking your outfit the night before.
This is a real obvious one. Still, it makes all the difference to me. Whenever I don't pick out some clothes I want to wear the night before, I end up taking ages in the morning to get ready. I just can't decide what outfit to choose and in the morning every minute counts. The only thing you have to keep in mind when picking out an outfit the night before is having a look at the weather forecast, so you won't end up with a summery dress the next morning when it is actually pouring down with rain.

Putting my Beauty Blender next to the sink.
This may sound a little bit funny to you, but I got valid reasons to do this, believe me. The first thing I do in the morning is have a shower and get dressed. After that I wander back to my room where I put on my makeup. It happened so many times that I came out of the bathroom and realised I didn't wet my beauty blender, so I have to get it out of the drawer and go back to the bathroom. I am not a morning person, so it goes without saying that this is so annoying when you are still half a sleep. 

Picking out an episode / video to watch.
I usually watch either an episode of some series or a couple of youtube videos while done my makeup. And it takes up quite a lot of time to decide what to watch in the morning, so I prepare it the night before. In the morning, I then only have to switch on my computer and I am good to go.

Packing your bag the night before.
This is also something that goes without saying. I am one of those people who always puts off things until later, until I end up being in a massive hurry and this leads to me forgetting a lot of things, which is never a good thing. This is why I started packing my bag the evening before, when I have time and can focus on what I will need to bring and can't forget. 

___________________________________________

What is is that helps you to get ready quicker in the morning? Let me know in the comments down below, as I would really love to know.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments