The Beauty Lover Tag

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

When I was a lot younger, being tagged for something on the Internet meant being 100% cool and popular. No matter what it actually was. As I neither was cool nor popular, this would never happen to me. So imagine my surprise when people actually starting reading my blog, leaving comments and, yes, tagging me to do certain posts. Does this mean I'm cool, yet?

Thanks so much to Charline from Charline Has A Blog to tag me, as I had a really good time reading her post on this topic. If you want to read it too, here is the link: Charline's Post.

So here we go: 

If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup, who would it be?
This is such a hard question to begin with! There are a lot of makeup artists I admire, so deciding between them is a really hard thing to do. Thinking about it, and I know this is never going to happen, but I would love to meet Bobbi Brown and if she could do my makeup too, well, this would be a dream come true.

What's your top makeup tip?
I think I am not enough of a makeup artist yet to develop revolutionary makeup hacks, however, there is one thing I have been coming up with by accident, that I absolutely adore now. As I have really oily skin, going out in the evening without looking like a giant disco ball can be a real challenge. Not that long ago I started to apply two layers of two different foundations and my skin was perfect for the whole night. I was actually planning to write a post about this some time soon, so if you want to know more about this trick of mine, stay tuned.

What one makeup item could you not live without?
I would have to say mascara. Whenever I don't have any time to apply makeup I just use mascara and I'll be done. Just to look a little less sick and dead. I was thinking that when I could only use one product for the rest of my life, and it wouldn't be foundation or concealer, my skin would probably be great anyways, so no need for that.

What one skincare item could you not live without?
Not an easy question at all, but since recently, I think it has to be the Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing Balm. It takes all of my makeup off within seconds, cleanses my face and adds a little bit of moisture back into it. Also it is perfect for all the lazy girls out there just like me, who are tired of using cotton pads to remove makeup. If you want to check out the post I wrote about it, here you go: Clinique Balm.

What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup?
I had to think a bit here. There are a fair couple of things I am mastering on that well, to be honest, but the long time winner has to be applying creme blushes. I know, this might not seem to be this hard, but I just can't get it right. I either use too much or too little (and then end up with too much again as I try to reapply), plus when blending it out I tend to rubb off my foundation. Lately, I have gotten better at it, to be fair, but still, not a pro.

What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?
You know that very moment when you just finished doing your whole makeup, especially your mascara and then you have to sneeze? Out of nowhere? And your mascara, as it't not dry yet, goes all around your eyes and messed up the whole look? Every single time! I hate it so much...

What's your favourite makeup era?
I really like the 20's. That classic smoky look paired with the dark lip, so stunning. However, thinking about it, how cool were the 50's? ... I really can't decide. Probably a mixture from the both of them.

What's your guilty pleasure product?
This has to be my first ever Mac lipstick. It's the shade Diva and I love this deep and dark red so much. I throw it on whenever I want to feel super fancy or achieve that bad girl look. Or in case I need a pick me up.

What's your underdog product?
I think my Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Highlighting Powder. This is such a unique product that gives you the perfect and most natural summer glow there is. I am so obsessed with this product and I really don't know why so little people are talking about it.

What's your favourite makeup product of 2015? (I'll change this up question up a little and make it into:)
What is the product that surprised you the most in 2015?
This has to be Benefit's Push up liner. I hated this stuff when I first got it. It crumbled off so easily, I couldn't really apply it and it was just a generyl pain in the *beep*. However, I didn't want to accept the fact that I didn't like it, so I tried it over and over again and now, it is one of my favourite eye liners there is. How that workes? I have no clue at all. All I know is that suddenly, I got the hang of it and now I love it.


I tag Rita from A Bittersweet Diary and Holly from The Holly Days. Also, if anyone of wants to do this tag or has already done it, please leave me the link below, because I would really love to know your answers!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments