Simple Daytime Makeup Look | Zoeva Cocoa Blend

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Since I first posted about me having bought the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette, quite a few people requested me doing a makeup look with it. So I thought for today I will do a simple daytime makeup look and on Friday, there is a Nighttime look waiting for you. I will only go through how I applied my eyeshadow and I will link all of the base products I used down below.

First thing I did, was taking the shade Sweeter End and sweeping it all over the lid to create a nice base to work with. This is such a gorgeous champagne and shimmery shade, but still very settle and natural.

Next, I put a little bit of Substitute For Love and applied this to the outer corners of my eyes and into the crease, to create a soft transition between Sweeter End and Freshly Toasted, which is the shade I used next.

I took Freshly Toasted and blended it into the crease to create a little more depth to my eyes. This shade is so easy to apply and blend out, which makes it perfect if you don't have a lot of time to do your makeup in the morning so you don't have to worry about having to blend for ages. 

Now, I applied Beans Are White, which is the dark brown shade on the top right, with an angled brush right to my upper lashline. This is such an easy way if you want a bit more definition, without having to use a bold liquid or gel eyeliner. Also, I smudged it out a little to make it look a bit more messy and thus casual.

Last but not least, I used Bitter Start to brighten up my inner corners and highlight my browbones. After that I applied my Benefit They're Real Mascara and was good to go.




Other Products I Used

You Might Also Like

0 Comments