Night Out Makeup Look | Zoeva Cocoa Blend

Friday, April 15, 2016


On Wednesday, I uploaded a post where I showed you a quick and easy makeup look for daytime using the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette. If you haven't seen this post yet, I will link it here for you. Today, I am doing a smokey night out makeup look for you, as you probably already guessed by the title. Just like on Wednesday, I will only go through the steps of doing the eye makeup and link all of the other products I used for my base and everything else down below.

I started by applying Sweeter End all over my lid in order to create a base for all of the other shadows to go on top of.

Next, I blended Subtle Blend into my crease. I also took a little bit of it on an angled eye shadow brush and lined my lower lash line with it. I feel like if I use dark and smokey colours, it looks a little bit weird when I don't. It just brings the whole look together.

Pure Ganache is probably my favourite shade from this palette. I put this all over my lid, focusing it on the centre. 

After that, I used Beans Are White and blended it into the crease. I also put it on an angled brush and lined my upper lash line with it. On days where I like a little bit of extra drama on my eyes, I use Benefit's Push Up Liner and do a little flick at the end.

Lastly, I highlighted both my inner corners and brow bones with Bitter Start to finish off the look and give it a little bit more dimension. After that, I applyed Benefit's They're Real Mascara and I was good to go.



Other Products I Used

You Might Also Like

0 Comments