Current Lipstick Picks

Friday, April 08, 2016

When I found a certain makeup look that I am really content with, I usually stick to this little routine without changing it up for quite some time. The only thing I do vary with is my lip colour. Depending on my mood and time to get ready in the morning lately, I chose between the following four lipsticks.

There are three scenarios in which I would wear this lipstick. The first one is, when I am in a real hurry in the morning and I don't want to worry with reapplying my lipstick during the day. I just slap this one on and I am good to go. Second scenario, and also most important one, is when I need a little pick me up. The lipstick is so luxurious and soft on the lips and just makes feel ok again when I am a little down. Last scenario is pretty simple. When I cant decide which lip colour to go for, so this one always makes the race.

On days where I want a little bit of a more opaque colour on my lips, but still neutral, I choose this lipstick. It is such a gorgeous pink shade with just a little bit of shimmer to it, that makes it even more natural. I feel like Brave would suit a lot of people and also go with so many different makeup look. When in doubt, choose this one.

This one is a cult classic. There has been so much rave about this colour lately, and I can absolutely understand it. I love the matte, pale brown colour. It fits so many looks and adds this extra something of chic to the face. However, because it is a matte lipstick, it can be a little tricky to wear if you have dry lips, so me aware of that.

When I feel extra daring, I usually go for this colour. It is such a beautiful, brownish red, that looks so flattering on. It wears like a dream, lasts for a long time and doesn't get on your teeth, which is always a plus with dark lipsticks. 


What are your current lipstick picks? Let me know in the comments down below!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments