Empties #1

Monday, March 07, 2016

Over the last couple of weeks, there were quite a few products I managed to use up completely. So I thought I'd save the empty containers and write up a post for you all.

I just realised that I never mentioned this one product before on my blog which is such a shame, because I love it so much. This lotion is amazing. It smells heavenly, sinks into the skin really fast and leaves it feeling hydrated and soft, but not overly greasy. At the moment I am going through my third bottle and I am sure I will pick up another after that.

This is a product that I mentioned quite a lot, on the other hand. Lately, my skin has been really good and I am sure that this gel helped a lot. Whenever I try a new thing that I don't like, this is the one product that I go back to every single time.

I am really picky when it comes to makeup removers. This one, however, is one of my favourites. It dissolves water proof makeup easily and quickly. It doesn't hurt my eyes and it also doesn't make me break out.

I actually bought this one when I was in Rome and ran out of my other makeup remover. I was in a real hurry, so I bought the first product that I saw and it turned out to be a real winner. Also, it is really good for the budget.

To be honest, this isn't the dry shampoo I have ever used. It did its job, but I tried ones that made my hair look a little bit better. What I liked about it, however, was that it isn't a white powder, but it actually is the colour of my hair, which makes it easier to use.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments