Clinique Cheek Pop

Monday, March 14, 2016

I am a huge fan of all Clinique products in general, so when they came out with a new line of blushes, I was so excited. Finally, after months of waiting, they also came to Austria, and I was able to try them. I really like each and every shade, but the one I went with is 02 Peach Pop. 
 
Since Spring is not that far away anymore, I am hugely obsessed with shades like this one. I swatched a lot of blushes from my collection to see which one it was similar to and in the end, it reminded me a lot of Nars Deep Throat. Peach Pop is just a little bit more pink and bright. It has a really nice amount of golden shimmer in it, which makes the pink shade almost look a little orange, but you would have guessed this from the name already. 

The consistency is a total dream. It is neither too buttery nor too chalky and it is really easy to pick up with a brush. This is also what makes it so perfectly great to apply just the right amount and blend it out. And because of its very special consistency, it wears a long time. It is not like other blushes, which are so chalky and powdery, that they just dust off after a while; this one will stay until you remove it after a long day of wearing makeup.


Have you tried any of those Cheek Pop blushes before? And if yes, which shade did you buy and what did you think of it? Let me know!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments