Bed Head TIGI Shampoo and Conditioner

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Since I wrote about a shampoo and conditioner I didn't like all that much two weeks ago, I thought I would tell you about the great ones I mentioned in that one post. If you want to read my older post, here is the link: OGX Shampoo and Conditioner


What you might want to know first when telling you about a hair care that works for me, is what my hair is like. I have naturally curly hair. It tends to get greasy quickly and likes to be a little complicated. And since I have been to the hair dresser's last week, where I got a little bit of ombre into it, it also is a little damaged and dryer at the ends. So what I look for in a shampoo and condition is a hydrating care, that doesn't weight my hair down or make it greasy. They also should repair and nourish the ends and a little bit of shine (or actually a lot of it), wouldn't be that bad either.

Bed Head by TIGI is a professional brand that they only sell at hair dressers, I believe. They have a wide range of hair care products, and there is something for everyone's needs. I just repurchased the 750 ml bottles of shampoo and conditioner from their Recovery series with the number 2, because I love them so much. You know this great feeling when you come home from the hair dresser's and your hair feels and smells amazing? This was the initial reason why I picked those products up and I didn't regret it for even one second.

With this shampoo and conditioner, my hair goes from having to be washed every two days, to at least three or even four. As it promises on the bottle, they make my hair shiny, but not greasy, help repair the damage, nourish it and leave it smelling like a dream. I even got compliments on how my hair smelled more than just once. Plus, when I decide to let my hair air dry and leave my curls the way they naturally are, they form and look gorgeous, as I found that other shampoos could wear them down.

I know that these hair care products are not even remotely cheap, but totally worth the money in my opinion. They last you a very long time and your hair will write you a thank you card for using them on it. 

What is your favourite product line for your hair?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments