Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Streak

Monday, February 08, 2016

I have been considering to buy this palette for quite a while now and I am really glad I finally did. After a couple of years of trying out and wearing makeup, I still haven't found the one, perfect bronzer. Since a lot of people have been talking about and recommending it, I wanted to see for myself what the hype was about. 

To be perfectly honest, I have to say it wasn't love at first sight, or actually touch. I really like the packaging with its magnet closure and huge mirror. It has something really slick and luxurious to it and still, it is very compact which makes it easy to travel with. The first thing I noticed when first swatching it is the extremely powdery texture, which means there is a lot of fall out when picking product up with a brush. I was even more surprised when I saw easy and beautiful it was to blend out.

The bronzer in this palette is gorgeous. At first, it looked rather orangy and even shimmery, which it isn't when you swatch and apply it. The texture is at first really powdery, as I mentioned above, but at the same time still buttery and easy to apply and blend. If it is the perfect bronzer I was looking for, I don't know yet, but it definitely is up there with my current favourites.

The highlighter is probably the best out of the three. There is no fallout whatsoever, which is a huge plus with a highlighter, as I think no one wants to end up looking like a disco ball. It leaves you with such a settle and beautiful sheen which is perfect for an everyday look.

The blush in this palette is one of the reasons why I chose the shade Streak out of the four available options. It is a rose and still slightly peachy shade, which will be so flattering for spring. It blends like a dream and makes it almost hard to over apply. 


Have you tried this palette before and if yes, what did you think of it? And maybe you can help me out with my search for the holy grail bronzer?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments