Trying Out Lipliners by KIKO

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

When I walked past a KIKO store recently with one of my friends and there was a huge sign saying 70% discount, well, who could have resisted? Not me... Especially if they sold their lip liners for only € 1.20 each. Incredible, right? I took the chance and bought three lip liners to try out.

Products Mentioned are linked down below. Shades in the picture from the top to the bottom are 700, 711, 712.

All of the lip liners apply really smooth and soft and also blend out nicely. You could wear each one of them on their own or just to contour the lips and prep for another lipstick. Also, they smell like the pencil lip glosses, which I really like, and they last a long time.

This is a shade that works with most nude and brown lip sticks out there. It seems to adjust to the lip colour a little which makes sure it is neither too orange nor brown or pale. 

What a gorgeous berry shade, isn't it? This one is by far my favourite out of the three. Even though it is quite a dark colour, it still is really natural and classy. It makes me feel so elegant when I wear it and I am so excited to experiment with this a little more.

This one is probably the most unique out of the three and the most difficult to describe. I would say it is a nude colour with a hint of both red and pink. This shade can be combined with so many different lipsticks. I see myself wearing it with pinks, reds and more brown toned shades.

What are your favourite lip liners? Let me know, so I can try them out!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments