OGX Shampoo and Conditioner

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Every once in a while, just like with my skincare routine, I also like to switch up my hair care routine. After using the same shampoo and conditioner for too long, my hair seems to get a little dull and basically just used to the benefits from the hair care. Lately, I have been trying out the renewing argan oil of morocco shampoo and conditioner line from OGX and sadly, I have to say I am not this impressed. To be totally honest, I didn't really like them at all. 

While both shampoo and conditioner promise to strengthen and soften the hair, all it really did was making my hair greasy in less than a day. After washing it with these products, it didn't have its usual shine and looked a little dull. It also was very hard to work with and almost impossible to look good.

Further more, and maybe that was just a problem with the two bottles I got, but it was very hard to get the product out. I know, this might sound silly, but especially the shampoo has such a thick texture which made it almost impossible to squeeze anything out of that bottle. So this can be quite a challenge. 

So if you have thick, curly and very needy hair as I do, I wouldn't recommend this shampoo and conditioner. I am not saying that every product by OGX is bad, I am not even saying that the morocco argan oil line is, it is just that my type of hair didn't get along with it. 

Have you tried any other products by OGX, or maybe even these exact two? Please tell me how you liked them in the comments, I would really like to know!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments