My Everyday Makeup Look

Friday, February 05, 2016

Back to being healthy and all active again, I also came around to wear makeup a lot more often. Over the last one and a half weeks I developed a little routine that I wanted to share with you today. I actually did my makeup in a slight hurry today as I had to head out for uni, but I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to show you my true and realistic everyday makeup.

BASE
I started with priming my face using Benefit's Porefessional. For foundation I used Loreal's True Match, as this is probably my all time favourite drugstore foundation. I recently bought the new reformulated version and I have to say I like it even better than the old one. Lately, my skin has been really good, so all I did after applying foundation was cover up the dark circles under my eyes using Maybelline's Anti Age Rewind concealer. This works so well and as you can see in the picture, I just purchased another one. Next, I added a little bit of colour back to my face by using KIKO's cream blush in the shade 03 Treasure Rose. As the name would suggest it is a beautiful rose colour that looks so elegant and blends like a dream. To set all of the cream products, I used Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder, as always. I finished my base by applying a little bit of bronzer and highlighter from Urban Decay's Naked Flushed palette in the shade Streak.

BROWS
You can't really see too well in those pictures, but my Brows definitely need to be done really soon. Trying to make to best out of this situation, I filled them in with the Eye Brow Stylist and set them with the Eye Brow Filler both by Catrice.

EYES
I always reached for my Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette. For a quick and natural look, I applied  Sweeter End (second colour from the top left) all over my lid. I defined my crease by using Freshly Toasted (middle colour on the bottom) and highlighted both my inner corners and the brow bone with the first and lightest shade of the palette, which is Bitter Start. I finished my eye look with two coats of Maybelline's the Colossal Volume Express mascara.

LIPS
As I wanted the look to be natural and to too strong, I applied KIKO's Pencil Lip Gloss in the shade 11 to my lips. It wears like a dream and compliments this look really well.

________________________________________

Product Links:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments