Four Favourites For January

Monday, February 01, 2016

January 2016 is officially over which makes me seriously question where all the time went. However, just like for every other month, there have been a few products that I have used more than others and thus want to share with you. Because January has been a tough month for me health-wise, I didn't really wear all that much make up, so this monthly round up will be more of a "old favourite" post.

Mentioned Products are linked down below.

I hardly ever wore make up in January, but when I did, it had to be quick and easy, so I opted for a BB cream. This one is easy to apply, wears really comfortably and lasts a long time. It also has SPF 30, which is great even for this time of the year, because also in Winter the sun can damage your skin. 

As you probably saw in my minimal make up routine post, this eye shadow is my favourite one to use when I am in a hurry. It is so easy to slap on and blend out and you are good to go. Lately, I am a huge fan of mauve and taupe colours and this one is just the perfect combination. The slight glitter makes it even more chic and classy. I think this shade would suit a lot of different people with different skin tones.

This is the one lipstick that I have been wearing non stop throughout January. It is such a perfect everyday colour. Easy to wear and really comfortable on the lips. With this lipstick I found my perfect sheer browny nude colour. The staying power isn't the best, but still totally worth the splurge.

The first thing I love about this nail varnish is its packaging. But obviously, the golden shade is stunning itself. It applied really nicely and you could even get away with only one coat on the nails. It isn't too shimmery and thus really wearable on a daily base. However, keep in mind that it won't compare with Essie in terms of staying power.

What are your January favourites? Tell me in the comments or leave me your links down below!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments