First Impression: Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Friday, February 26, 2016

Since the face wash I am using at the moment is slowly coming to an end, I have already stocked up and bought Clinique's take the day off cleansing balm. I have heard a lot of good things about it, so I wanted to try it for myself. I have only used it for two or three times by now, so this post is about my first impression on this product.


I have never used a cleansing balm before, so I didn't really know what to expect. The texture is really unique, but really great to use. A little goes a long way with this product. It lathers up really nicely, not too much and not too little. It feels so smooth on the skin and still rich and hydrating. It promises to take off waterproof makeup, which it does with ease and this really impressed me. The smell is not especially great nor is it really awful. It doesn't smell like chemicals either, which is nice.

After washing it off again, my face felt incredibly soft and smooth and well hydrated, but not greasy. I can't really comment on long term effects on my skin yet, but I will test it out thoroughly and I will be sure to report back!

I hope you liked reading this short post about my first impression on this cleansing balm. Have you tried it before? If yes, what did you think of it?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments