My Current Wish List

Friday, January 08, 2016

I have never written a post like this before, yet I really enjoy reading them on other blogs. Also, they kind of inspired me to get a lot more organised this year. Let me elaborate on that a little: Especially in the last couple of months, I had a little problem with spending too much money on all things beauty and clothes and my budget didn't like it at all. In 2016, however, I want to travel a lot and fulfil a few wishes of mine, so I need to get my stuff together and start growing a lot more self-control, in order to resist those offers, stop spending money and save it instead. I actually worked out a "spending plan" for this year and I am determined to stick to it. That is also why I created a beauty "wish list / shopping list", which I am not going to work my way through in one single day of shopping. I want to treat myself to one of those items every once in a while, and not spend my money on things I don't need in between. Are you kind of following me?

________________________________________

Skincare

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Mask (here)

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm (here)


Perfume

Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis (here)


Make Up

Mac Lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy (here)

Chanel Lipstick Coco Rouge in the shade 406 Antoinette (here)

Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick in the shade Bare Pop (here)

Chanel Vitalumier Aqua Foundation (here)

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (here)

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (here)

Benefit Gimme Brow (here)

________________________________________

Which products are on your current wish list? And which ones do I need to add to mine? Let me know down below!

Also, all Photo Credits go to the websites linked above, I merely put them together in a collage.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments