Lazy Day Makeup Routine

Monday, January 11, 2016

I think all of us know those days where we have to get out of bed and look somewhat presentable, even though we don't want to do neither. I had a lot of those days lately, and thus also had to find a quick, easy and effective way to get ready in the morning. The most important thing for me is a clear base, a healthy glow on the cheeks, defined brows and a simple eye look. This creates the perfect "no makeup makeup look" and also an ideal "lazy day routine" for me.

________________________________________

When choosing my makeup in the morning and I don't have a lot of time, I tend to go for a BB cream, as a foundation with more coverage tends to be a lot less forgiving when applying it in a hurry. This BB-cream is one of my absolute favourites. It is easy to apply, has a pretty good coverage, SPF 30 and leaves my skin with such a healthy and pretty glow for the rest of the day. When I have a particularly bad skin day, I will also use some concealer to cover up the problem areas.

Even on days I am really lazy with my makeup, I still want to apply some bronzer. So I just use this to contour my cheeks, put a little on my temples and apply some of it to my neck. A little bit of a natural looking shadow makes every makeup look seem more put together and, well, natural.

It is no secret that a little bit of blush can work wonders on you face. I really like this one, because it is such a gorgeous pink shade, with the perfect amount of shimmer in it. When applying the right amount to the apples of my cheeks, it creates the most beautiful and healthy looking flush. Great for a lazy day makeup look, or also if you are not feeling to well.

This duo is definitely the most inexpensive and also the best set of products I have tried so far. I really enjoy the pencil's texture, as it makes it almost fool proof to fill in your brows. The gel sets the already filled in brows perfectly well and makes them last all day (even in the rain, which is a massive plus, because who would want their brows to melt away?).

A little bit of eyeshadow makes it look as if you put a lot more effort into it than you actually did. This pencil shadow is just perfect for it. I apply it all over the lid, blend out the edges and that's it. So quick and easy, but still elegant and put together. I especially love this taupe colour and I think it would compliment a lot of different people. 

No eye look is complete without a coat of mascara. Recently I have been in love with this sample size mascara and I am pretty sure I have to go and buy the full size one, because it is incredibly good. It stays on for ages and holds a curly really well. However, it doesn't clump or crumble off.

________________________________________

What products do you use in order to create your perfect lazy day makeup look. Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments