January Catch Up Post

Thursday, January 28, 2016

You may be wondering why there haven't been any post going up for the last two weeks. I really don't believe it myself, but so many things happened all at the same time and even though I wanted to upload at least three posts a week, I didn't even manage to prepare one for you all. 

Two weeks ago I started to catch a little cold and didn't really think about it that much. However, when it turned into angina mixed with bronchitis, things changed. I had to take strong antibiotics for a little over a week and many more different kinds of medicine to keep the pain away. For at least four days, I was bound to my bed and couldn't really do much more than trying to sleep and ignore my head and throat aching. Getting up was a real challenge.

At the same time, however, I should have been preparing for a pretty big uni exam that took place on January 25th. For a couple of days, no matter how hard I tried, even reading was too exhausting and thus I couldn't even study history of law. This started to really stress me out, because it wasn't just a chapter to learn, but a whole book with 350 pages and thousands of dates and events. 

So while I was trying to both ignore the pain and not exhaust myself with standing up, reading, or watching movies, I also wanted to study for uni and do some blog work. However, more than a little planning and ordering some things online didn't happen. 

I wanted to start this new year a lot different than that and I really didn't want to miss my schedule. I am so sorry for the lack of posts over the last two weeks and I hope I can make up with the ones I have planned for the future. 

Now, since I am a lot better, still not perfect, but a lot better than I was, and I also got a B in my history of law exam (which I am very proud of), I am back to blogging. And this time, hopefully without any more excuses to make me miss out on my schedule. 

Lots of Love,
Sophie

You Might Also Like

0 Comments