Makeup Products I Want To Wear More Often

Monday, January 04, 2016

Happy 2016 Everyone! I can't believe that 2015 is over and the new year has already arrived. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and a great New Year's Eve and start into 2016. 
Last week I posted my 2015 most used products, and while I was going through my make up stash to figure out which products to feature, I came across a couple of items I haven't used in for ages, but I really want to use again. I narrowed it down to five products I am dying to use again in this new year, as there were quite a lot of things I rediscovered. I also linked all of the products I mentioned in this post.

When looking through all the lip glosses and liquid lipsticks I own, I stumbled upon this Dior gloss that I purchased ages ago. It is a really gorgeous pinky nude shade with a hint of glitter in it. It easy to wear on an every day basis and would fit a lot of different skin tones. I also really like the formula, because it is a really thick consistence, but not sticky as some lip glosses tend to be. Also, it is really opaque, so the colour shows up beautifully on your lips. What I really enjoy about this lip gloss is its packaging, because it feels so luxurious.

Another product that I found in this vary same drawer was this lipstick by Missyln. The formula is not really glossy, but certainly more creamy than lipsticks usually are. It's a nice browny, nude shade, which I like even more than pinky nudes, because I feel like thy suit my skin tone much better. This lipstick is really comfortable to wear, has a nice lasting power and quite a tasty scent to it.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Cream Eyeshadow in the shade 03 Pink Zinc
I used to love this eyeshadow in January and February last year and then, I completely forgot about it, as I was buying so many other products and fell in love with those. Now I've found this product again, i am sure going to love it well and use it often. The colour is a really beautiful pinky and champagny nude, that works perfect as a base colour, but is also really nice all over the lid on its own. However, I didn't find it on their website, so I really hope they didn't discontinue it.

This blush always reminds me of Oxford, as I picked it up in a Boots when I was over there in Summer 2014. This is such a settle blush in a really gorgeous pink and glittery shade. I feel like one could use this with pretty much any makeup look, as it's that easy to wear. Another thing that makes me want to use this blush again more often is the scent. It smells amazingly! So tasty.

I just had to feature this nail varnish, because when writing up my 2015 favourites post, I found this shade in my nail polish drawer and I took it out and put it on my desk so I won't forget to put it on. I am usually not the person to wear a lot of pink and purple nail polishes, even though I own a lot of them. I prefer brownish nudes and grey colours, but also deep and dark reeds. However, this pastel baby pink shade is so cute and, like all essie nail polishes, has a stunning lasting power.

_____________________________

Are there any make up product you want to wear more often in 2016? Let me know in the comments down below!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments