Four Favourites For | December

Friday, December 25, 2015


And yet again, another month is almost over. However this time, it is December, which means also the year of 2015 comes to an end and I find this really hard to believe. It's gone so fast! So today I am going to talk about my Four Favourites For December, and don't you worry, there will be another post summing up my 2015 favourites all together. 

I'll start with my luxury purchase and splurge this month as I love it so much. A couple of weeks ago I bought the Estee Lauder Double Wear All-Day Glow BB Cream. I had been wearing a full on foundation almost every day for the past months and my skin was definitely showing signs of dislike. However, I still wanted a bit of coverage, glow and also protection for my face, so I decided to try out a new BB cream. I heard quite a bit about the Estee Lauder one and I have to say all that rave is justified. It's formula is a little thicker than I would have liked, meaning it is almost impossible applying it with a beauty blender. This, however, didn't bother me too much as the coverage is not too bad for a BB cream and it leaves you with a gorgeous glow. Also, it has SPF 30 in it, which is amazing, and the best part: it smells like sun screen (one of the scents I absolutely adore, anyone with me on this one?). So if you are looking for a high end BB cream that is worth the money, I would really recommend this one. I am also tempted to try the Double Wear foundation, since I like this product so much.

Another product that I haven't featured before is the They're Real Mascara from Benefit. I got this deluxe sample size in the Real Cheeky Party Christmas Kit (post about it here) and now, that I have been trying it for quite a while, I really have to say I like it. It holds a curly perfectly well, and gives my lashes a lot of volumes and compliments the length. There is no clumping and it also doesn't flake away during the day. I definitely have to buy the full size once I have used this one up.

My next favourite for this month is, and this one is no surprise to anyone of you, as I keep rambling on and on about it, my KIKO Intensely Lavish Lipstick in the shade 06 melodious wine. This is hands down one of my all time favourite lipsticks ever. Perfect shade of red, perfect finish, perfect lasting power and gorgeous packaging. Plus it's drugstore. I am not going to ramble on about this anymore, since you are probably all fed up by it now. Still: Favourite. Lipstick. This. Season.

My fourth favourite is a nail polish. This one is by Essie and it is in the shade Bordeaux. For me, this is such a gorgeous red colour which makes me feel so festive and also elegant when wearing it. It's staying power is really great, just with every other of the Essie polishes, as it doesn't start chipping after two days like a lot of other drugstore varnishes. And it is really easy to apply, because of its brush. 

What are your favourites for the month of December? Have you tried anything that I have mentioned above? How did you like them?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments