Beauty Christmas Gift Guide | Christmas Chat

Tuesday, December 01, 2015



Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette
If you’ve never seen one of these before, where on earth have you been living? The Dolce Vita is so pretty, but so are all the other eyeshadow palettes from Charlotte Tilbury. They are quite expensive, so if you have been sitting this one out, maybe now’s the time to start lusting over it again and put it on your wish list for Christmas.

Urban Decay Vice 4 palette
I only ordered it the other day so I can’t really give a proper opinion on it, but look at these colours though! I believe this is a limited edition palette so you might want to get your hands on it before it’s gone. Again, it’s not cheap so it might be a good idea to ask your parents for Christmas if you can have this, pretty pretty please?

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
With the limited edition palette for the christmas time the hype around them has risen again. Reading the mixed reviews on it, I figured that one is not worth the money for the amount of product you get. I think you can better go swatch all the single blushes and pick out your absolute favourite one. They’re still expensive, but they are just so beautiful and I really do think those are worth the money. Or maybe someone in your family is feeling extremely generous, so they can get you the palette anyways.

Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon scented candle
This very candle might be the one that started my love for Jo Malone altogether. This is the perfect winter scent for your room. If you have a sweet tooth/nose like me, you’re going to love this one!

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne
Sticking with Jo Malone I recently bought this perfume and thought it was a great one for everyday. My number one perfume is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle which is a flowery scent, but sometimes I think that’s a little too much for an average day. Peony&Blush Suede from Jo Malone reminded me of that, it kind of has the same notes in it, but it’s just a bit softer smelling. It’s still very sophisticated. I’m sure you can find the perfect scent for you if you give them all a sniff. Or maybe you’ve already found your signature scent and want to stock up on it/buy a bigger bottle but can’t afford it. Enter Christmas wish list!

Rituals TAO range
Literally everything in this range is my favourite for body care. The hand soap is currently sitting next to the sink in the kitchen, I’ve probably gone through about five tubes of that body scrub before they repackaged it into a pot – which is already my 3rd one as well. The deodorant is one I can’t live without anymore, the bed&body spray is so very relaxing and it really helps me to get to sleep, and finally the relaxing serum truly helps me to get rid of a head ache before I get to bed. The scent of this range is very natural, fresh and relaxing. They do travel sets and mini’s if you’re not too keen on splurging on the full sizes right away, but I promise I’ll get you hooked on it once you try it!



To start off the Christmas Chats, my good friend and also amazing blogger Charline from Charline Has A Blog took over the Christmas Chat. Thank you so much!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments