Most Used in 2015 | Favourites

Monday, December 28, 2015

Summing up the favourites for a month is difficult enough, however, including all the favourites for a whole year in one post is close to impossible for me. So I was thinking: how can I find a way to talk about all of the things I have been loving and not forget any? Here's my answer: I thought of a near to complete makeup look using all of my favourite products. At the end, I have also listed a couple of other, non makeup related things that I have been enjoying a lot. Here you go:

Starting with foundation, my favourite has definitely been the True Match foundation by Loreal. Yes, this is still the old packaging, but I am running really low on it, so I seriously need to buy a new one, as I have been using it pretty much every single day. That's how much I like it. For me, it is the perfect shade, not too orange, not too pink, it lasts for ages and is easy to apply. And it is a drugstore foundation, so: overall winner!

My favourite powder has to be the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Whenever I have access to any Rimmel products I have to stock up on this product, as I love it so much. It helps set my makeup perfectly and makes it last for so long without going really oily really fast. 

A blush that I have been wearing non stop lately is one by Clinique in the shade 115 smoldering plum. I don't have any other blush with a similar colour to this one. It is really unique, as it isn't a reddish / pinkish shade, but it also isn't truly purple. I think it is everything of the above and I absolutely adore it for any occasion and every season of the year.

Next is eyeshadow. This was the most difficult to choose for me, but I narrowed it down to a palette (I know, I know). My most favourite palette this year has been my Mac palette, that I have customised. The shades are Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe, Bronze and Mystery. The perfect neutral colours for both a neutral and a smokey look.

The one lipstick I have been obsessed with is, and you have all guessed it, KIKO's Intensely Lavish Lipstick in 06 melodious wine. Not going to say anymore about it, as I have done it a hundred and more times before.

It's time for nail polish: Essie blanc, that was the one for me this year. I had been on the hunt for a white nail varnish for quite some time. I wanted one that has great coverage and lasting powers. And, as usual, I found the perfect fit with Essie.

Now, since I have told you all about me favourite beauty items, let me also tell you about my non beauty ones. Especially this year, I really fell in love with all Lush products, their bath bombs in particular. My favourite one, as you probably all know by now, is the Twilight bath bomb, but I also adore So White, Shoot For The Stars and the Butterball. Or their face masks! They are great! Another thing I have been loving this year are series, what a surprise! I watched Prison Break, Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, Suits, Shameless, The Vampire Diaries (I especially enjoy this one in Italian!), White Collar, and a couple more that I don't remember right now (that's how far it's come).

What are your favourites for 2015? Tell me in the comments down below, I would love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments