Stunning Scents | Favourite Perfumes

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I realised I never told you about my all time favourite scents (or at least I don´t remember it). So for today I thought I would share with you the two scents I am absolutely obsessed with at the moment. Perfumes tend to give me a really luxurious feeling, so for me, it is worth a little splurge.

An all time favourite of mine is the Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by, as the name would suggest, Dior. This is actually my second one, because I love it so much. It is such a lovely fragrance that is neither too sweet nor too masculine or woodsy. It is really settle and flattering and I also feel like this scent would suit a lot of people. Miss Dior always reminds me of holiday, because the first time I discovered I was at the airport I believe in Spain. And can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging? I love how it is both elegant and cute (and the perfume itself is pink!). Not only a perfect fragrance to wear, but also great to display.

What would a perfume post be without a Jo Malone scent? The one I am obsessed with at the moment is the Wild Bluebell one. This one is rather unusual for me, because it is not really a sweet one and more of a woodsy fragrance. It is a rather heavy scent that reminds me a lot of autumn, so you have to be careful with it, however, even though it is quite strong it isn't overwhelming and still easy to wear. Do you kind of know what I am trying to say? Concerning the bottle: I think we all agree on the fact that Jo Malone always got their packaging on point and that it is such a classy, minimalistic and elegant design. 

For me, these two perfumes are absolutely great and totally worth the splurge. Let me know what your favourite perfumes are! I would love to know.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments