All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray | Urban Decay

Saturday, October 03, 2015

I have never owned, nor tried a setting spray before. Probably because I didn't believe that one single spritz of some spray on my face would make any of my makeup last longer. Oh dear, how wrong I was. 

A couple of weeks ago I bought the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I was really sceptical at first, not going to lie here. Over the weeks, I used it a couple of times just on a random basis and to be perfectly honest, I even noticed a slight difference in the staying power of my makeup. However, When it is said to make your makeup last that much longer, there is no real telling if it works or not if you just try it on a normal work day, is it? So I decided to put it to the ultimate test: A whole day to the Oktoberfest in Munich. 

I left home at around seven in the morning and arrived back there at two a.m. the next day. Because I have combination skin, my t-zone would have been oily within the first two or three hours maximum, but not with the setting spray. I was so surprised to see my foundation perfectly matte after several hours and nothing had creased or crumbled off anywhere. Amazing! 
I mean sure, of course you would have noticed a tiny amount of oiliness appearing at the end of the day (or actually night). Surely, the setting spray can't work wonders and let your makeup appear as if you had just put it on. However, the way it looked after almost 20 hours of wearing it without touch ups (who has time for this on the Oktoberfest, right?) was unbelievable. 

Test passed with exceeded expectations! I am a huge fan!

Have you ever tried this setting spray, or any others for that matter, before? What did you think of them?


You Might Also Like

0 Comments