Four Brushes | New Uses and Favourites

Thursday, October 15, 2015

This is a little bit of a different blog post today. Recently, there have been four brushes (I know, there are five on this picture) that I absolutely fell in love with. You know this feeling when you find something new (or rediscover something old with a new purpose) and you think: How could I live without this, like, ever? This is about the feeling i got when I found these brushes.

I'll start with the two eye shadow brushes. Both are Zoeva's 227 Soft Definer brushes, however, they are from different collections (and honestly, I even prefer the silver one a little more, not because of the looks, but because of the bristles). I even talked about those two in my latest favourites post. These brushes are probably my all time favourite crease brushes. I like to use the silver one for applying eye shadow into my crease and blending it out, while I like to use the rose gold one to blend all of my eye shadow together and soften sharp edges. 

Sticking with the eye topic here, I think all of us know this annoying moment when we did our base and then afterwards a smokey eye and we found ourselves with a lot of glittery fallout, right? Most annoying thing ever. Recently I bought this fan brush from Ebelin to sort those matters out and I have to say, i don't know why I didn't buy it earlier. (Also, I like to use it for highlighter, which works just as fine.)

I usually tend to have dark circles under my eyes of any degree of darkness there is. I used to apply my under eye concealer with my fingers and pat it in, but for quite a while now I used this Real Techniques brush to do so. This brush is actually meant for contouring, however, I found it way better to blend my concealer. I also like to use to very same brush to also set my concealer with powder afterwards. This way, i found it lasted for a really long time without creasing under my eyes.

Lastly, I want to talk about the newest addition to my brush collection: The Zoeva 109 Luxe Face Paint. This has become my all time favourite contouring brush. You can get perfectly under those cheekbones and also on the edges of the nose. What I also liked about this, is that it is really soft, as I found stiffer brushes for contour didn't really work for me.

What are you favourite brushes at the moment? Any you could recommend me trying? 
(If you want to read more about my Zoeva brushes --> click here)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments