My Everyday Autumn Makeup | Dark Lip

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

It's been such a long time since my last makeup routine post, so I thought I would finally update you with my Everyday Autumn Makeup. By "everyday" I mean those days I have a little more than just the usual "10 minutes getting ready for Uni on Monday morning". 

After having washed my face and been through my usual skincare routine, I start off by using Benefit's the Porefessional as a starter for my base. Next I apply foundation with my Beauty Blender. Depending on how good my skin is, I either go for Loreal's Eau de Teint, or the old classic, the True Match foundation. To cover the dark circle sunder my eyes, and also any other blemishes, I use both Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind and the Fit Me concealer. To set everything, I like applying one of my favourite powders of a long time, the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

In order to bring some colour back to my face, blush and bronzer are a must. For the latter, my favourite to use here is the Body Shop's Honey Bronzer. If I like a little more definition for the day I also use Maybelline's master sculpt. The one blush I have been obsessed with recently, apart from Nars Deep Throat, is Clinique's 115 Smoldering Plum. (To see a more accurate and detailed picture of this blush and its colour --> here). To finish it off, I applied the highlighter that comes in Maybelline's Master Sculpt.

Before starting with my eyes, I always do my brows. For this I use, like in so many previous makeup routine videos, my Eyebrow pencil by Catrice and the Clear Mascara Gel by IQ. 
For my eyes started off with applying the middle shade from my Bobbi Brown palette. Next I used the darkest shade of my (relatively) new Essence Palette (--> here) in my crease for some definition). To blend all together I applied one of Catrice's Pure Chrome Eye Shadows in the shade Interstellar all over the lid again. To finish it off, I used the lightest shade from the Essence palette in the inner corner of my eyes and on my brow bones. Last step for the eyes: Mascara. I used Catrice's All Around one (the non waterproof formula).

And lastly: what would an autumn makeup look be without a dark lip? I used my absolute all time favourite: Mac's Diva.

To set the whole look I spritzed a little bit of Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray on my face.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. What are your favourite autumn makeup products to use on a daily basis? And what other autumn themed posts would you like to read next?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments