Lush Haul | October 2015

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

It is October, it is a new season and this means it is time for another Lush Haul. I have pretty much used up all of my Lush bath products, so quite recently I went into town to stock up again and also pick up a few new things I haven't tried before. To my surprise and also excitement, I managed to to keep myself together and I only bought a few items. Which probably means I will have to go out and buy some more stuff very soon. Lucky me!

The first thing I picked up is a bit of a no-brainer to me. Whenever I go into Lush I will reach for this bath bomb and if you have been around for a while, you will most certainly know which one I mean! It's the Twilight bath bomb. I have been rambling on and on about this one bath bomb in so many previous posts, so I will keep it short this time (if you want to read more about it, click here).

Another old favourite that almost instantly found its way into my shopping basket was the Honey Bee bath bomb. This one has such an incredibly unique scent to it that I absolutely adore. It is also really soothing and cleansing for the skin and who doesn't like those things for a relaxing bath, right?

The last, already familiar thing to me that I bought was the Ickle Baby Bot. Since this one was originally designed for children, it is a very gentle product. It's lavender scent and ingredients help relax me in the evening perfectly, and also nurse my skin. And it looks cute too!

Picking up the Tisty Tosty bath bomb was a first for me. I have contemplated so many times before, whether to get it or not, yet I have always decided for the not. This time however, I just went for it; with no regrets at all! It smells so lovely like rose and jasmine and also the little rosebuds inside give it a wonderfully relaxing (and almost romantic) touch. One thing that I noticed instantly: My skin already felt the softest when I lay in the bath, don't let me get started in how great it felt afterwards. Amazing!

The last bath bomb I picked up was the Blackberry Bath Bomb. I was never really drawn to it, because it just sounded so simple, too simple almost, for Lush products. Sounds stupid, right? So when I was in Lush the other day, I finally gave it a sniff and this was all it needed to convince, that this product had to go into my shopping basket as well. I am so looking forward to using this!

Have you recently been into Lush? And what are your suggestions for me to try next?

You Might Also Like

0 Comments