Amazing Facemasks | Princess Skincare*

Wednesday, September 02, 2015


My skin, as you probably know if you have been reading my blog for a little while now, can be quite difficult and at times really angry with me. The one second it is dry and patchy and the next it is way to oily and shiny. One week it is spotless, the other there are loads of little breakouts and blemishes. This is way I am a huge lover and believer in skincare, but on the other hand I am also really careful with what I put on my face and skin. For the last year or so I have been loving the occasional face mask on a pamper evening the help my skin relax, cleans and nourish it at the same time. Last week I have been lucky enough to get sent two incredible face masks by Princess Skincare, which is a brand created by the company called Croma. 

One of them is a Calming Green Tea Mask and the other a Rejuvenating Hyaluronic Acid Mask. The one thing that makes those face masks so different than other is probably the fact that it isn't a cream you can apply to your face and let it dry. It is one towel-like, face-shaped sheet with cut outs for your eyes, nose and mouth. So all you have to do is apply the sheet on your face and then wait for about 15 minutes until you can remove it. I recommend laying down during waiting, as for one it is even more relaxing and also, as the sheet is practically soaked with the mask, you wouldn't want it to go everywhere or slip off, right? So as easy as it is to apply, it also comes off that easy and you don't have to worry about peeling anything off or rubbing your face red to remove any rest of the face mask. A huge plus point, in my opinion. 

When I used it the first time my skin definitely needed a pick me up. It was all dry and spotty and seemingly upset with me, even though I have no clue why. So I decided to go for the Calming Green Tea Mask. I took it out of the packaging and put the sheet on my face, pressing it on a little to make it stay. Next I lay down on my bed, listened to some music and relaxed for a good 20 minutes until I went back into the bathroom to remove it and rubbed the remaining bits of the mask into my skin. I have to say, my skin has barely ever felt that soft and nourished. Wearing it was also a real treat. It felt amazingly cooling and calming, even though it looked like I was wearing one of the jason hockey masks. Nevertheless: Amazing products with incredibly beneficial effects for the skin!


You Might Also Like

1 Comments