Things I Have Been Loving Lately | Random Favourites

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


Since I have been away and not blogging lately, I thought what better way to get back than telling you about the products and random objects and things I have been loving lately. Surprisingly, there are very few, new beauty products that have been standing out those last few weeks. I mostly have been using old favourites of mine and I didn't want to bore you with talking about them again. So be prepared for a lot more random things in this post. 

I think I'll just tell you about my beauty favourites first, as there are so few. Forthe last two months there has been one blush that I have been wearing every single day and it is Nars Deep Throat. I bought this when I was in Rome this July (as you might probably know if you have seen my Rome Haul Post) and ever since that day I couldn't stop wearing it. For me this is the perfect pink blush with the ideal amount of glitter in it. I'm not going to ramble on about this now, however, as I got a whole post on it planned. My second beauty favourite has been my Intensely Lavish Lipstick in the shade 06 Melodious Wine from KIKO's Rebel Romantics collection. I actually have already done a whole post on it, so I will just link it here for you. One more beauty related thing I have been really obsessed with is a eye brush by ZOEVA. It's the number 227 brush called Soft Definer. And to be totally honest with you, I actually have two of them. One is from the Rose Gold collection (it's the Luxe Soft Definer) and the other one I have just recently bought in Vienna is actually a vegan brush. How cool is that? 

If you have been following me for a little while now, you probably know that I absolutely love nail polishes. Since like forever, though, I have been looking for the perfect top coat and now I believe I have found it: it's Essie's Good To Go Topcoat. This seriously keeps your nail varnish perfect looking and put for a whole week or even longer. And I am all about that! 
One thing I am not all about, though, is shiny and oily skin on my face. And to solve that problem wherever I am without having to touch up my power, I have been completely obsessed with blotting paper. Mine is from Catrice, but as I am writing this, I just realised I only have like three sheets left. Great. 

Since it has been raining a lot lately and I have spent my days being rolled up in bed with lots of blankets and pillows, watching series and sipping tea, Chai Latte has become one of my all time favourites. I can't even get enough of it. Every time I am in the city and I see a coffee place, I have to get myself a big cup of Chai Latte. I even tried most of the different types of Chais from the super market to find the best alternative for when I am at home. The addiction is real, I can tell you that.
And while sipping my Chai Latte, there has been one series that I binge watched lately, and honestly, what would a favourites post of mine be without a series, right? I really enjoyed watching Revenge, so much in fact, that I finished the whole thing in less than a week. 

It is quite unusual and definitely a first on my blog, but since it was one of my favourites, I thought I would finish this post off with my favourite quote.


"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
- Albus Dumbledore

So those were pretty much all of my favourite thing from the last couple of weeks. What are the things you have been loving lately?



You Might Also Like

0 Comments