Fall Fashion Staples | Shirts and Sweaters

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Believe it or not, but it is finally and also officially Autumn. And so I thought, why not do my first ever fashion post and show you my fall fashion staples? Over the last weeks I picked up some bits and bobs that are more fall appropriate and I am so excited to wear and style them.

What would autumn be without those flannel shirts? Those are honestly one of my favourite things to wear, like ever. I bought this first, slightly over sized, burgundy shirt at Pimpkie. I love to wear this one with some plain black jeans either buttoned up or open with a black top underneath. The other shirt is from H&M and I am obsessed with the blue and green colours! (I probably should have ironed it first, so, sorry about that.)

The blue and the burgundy T-shirt are both from H&M and they are pretty much identical except for the sleeves. They are both so incredibly soft and loose and I love it. Lately I really enjoyed wearing more casual things such as plain, baggy shirts and those two are definitely some of my favourites

Another fashion staple for autumn are clearly sweaters. I mean, who wouldn't get excited about that, right? Hereare two of my favourites: This lovely mustard coloured one is by Zara. It is longer in the back and the fact that you can see the seam on both sides is a detail that I really enjoy. The other dark green coloured sweater is, again, from H&M. The thing that caught my eye in the store was the little zipper in the back, which I think makes the whole sweater really cute and less simple.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post as I wasn't really sure about it, because, as you know, I am no fashion blogger and thus not really an expert on those kind of posts. 
What are your favourite fall fashion pieces and where do you love to go shopping for autumn?




You Might Also Like

0 Comments