The Perfect Fall Lipcolour | Rebel Romantics Collection

Saturday, August 29, 2015



Even if it's still summer, I am already so excited for fall, as it is one of myfavourite times of the year. I am so looking forward to autumn fashion, with its darker colours of reds, blues and greens. Also beauty wise I can't wait to put on dark red and berry toned lip colours and apply more heavy and smokey eye makeup. And as fall is, hopefully, just around the corner, I went ahead and prepared myself for it, by going shopping this week. Actually twice, because I am that much of a fall fanatic.

And I blame a lot of other bloggers and vloggers for it, as I gain so much inspiration from them and their sites. Just recently, for example, I read one of Anna's latest posts (link's here for you) on KIKO's new "Rebel Romantics" collection. First of all I have to say that I absolutely love KIKO. It's such an affordable, yet really high quality brand for makeup. Adding to that, a very own KIKO counter opened in Innsbruck not too long ago, which means I don't have to go to Vienna, Munich or even Italy to buy it. So when I read Anna's post, I instantly had to go there and have a look at the new collection. My conclusion? It's incredibly beautiful.

Even though there were so many new and amazing products, I only decided to get two things: The Intensely Lavish Lipstick in the shade 06 Melodious Wine and the matching Intensely Lavish Lip Pencil. Both lip liners and lipsticks come in 6 (matching) shades, all lovely berry under toned and screaming autumn. For me it was quite hard to decide which one to pick up, but in the end I just went for the darkest shade. As the name says, 06 Melodious Wine is a dark burgundy colour and for me the perfect mixture between a dark red and berry toned lipstick. Absolutely lovely colour. It applies really soft and smooth and gives to lips and incredibly full look, as of its satin finish. Also the lip liner is a dream. It makes it real easy to apply and doesn't smudge easily. Both lipstick and lip liner applied together leave you with a gorgeous look, perfect for autumn and winter. And they are really long lasting! A bonus point to all of this: the packaging of the new collection is more than just beautiful. The gold mixed with darker colours makes it look really slick and elegant. And I love the magnetic lid of the lipstick! 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments