Rose Golden Luxury Set | Zoeva Brushes

Monday, June 15, 2015

As you may know, I turned 18 last Monday. For my birthday I got a lot of amazing gifts, one of them I want to share with you today: it's the Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set by Zoeva (65.00 €). This set had been on my wish list for ages and I can't believe that I finally got it. 

The set includes 8 brushes:
- 102 | Silk Finish
- 106 | Powder
- 110 | Face Shape
- 127 | Luxe Sheer Cheek
- 142 | Concealer Buffer
- 227 | Luxe Soft Definer
- 231 | Luxe Petit Crease
- 317 | Wing Liner

All of those brushes are incredibly soft and blend amazingly well. Applying makeup has never been so easy and also has never looked so cute. Because this set looks adorable. Not only the brushes with their rose golden design, but also this amazing bag they come in. Such a great travel bag with stunning quality. 
All together I have to say, these Zoeva brushes are totally worth the money and I am sure I will buy some more of their range?


Have you tried any Zoeva brushes yet, or anything else from their range? What would you recommend me to try next?

You Might Also Like

2 Comments