Tag | Liebster Blog Award

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Hey there Lovelies! I am really sorry for not having posted anything in almost two weeks. I was just terribly busy with studying for my very final exams (that I chose to take in English, Math and Art), which will be on Tuesday June 9th. And after (hopefully) passing, I will be finally able to start studying law at University. Nevertheless and despite all the stress and the busy times, I decided it was definitely time to post again! And lovely Tarnya from Sweet Allure tagged me for the Liebster Blog Award, so I decided to do it, as it sounds like a fun idea where you all can get to know me better! (And thank you so much Tarnya! I feel truly honoured!)

If you aren't familiar with what the Liebster Blog Award Tag is, here are the rules:
- acknowledge and the link the blog who nominated you
- look for an award image you like and post it on your blog
- answer the 11 questions that you have been asked from the person who nominated you
- nominate other blogs
- let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- give them 11 new questions to answer


So here are the answers to the questions I was asked, over on Sweet Allure:

1. What is your favourite TV show?
This is so hard to answer. If you follow me on twitter, you might know I am a complete series and TV show addict! I have gone through so many (and really fast as well), I hardly can pick just one favourite. So I narrowed it down to three: White Collar, Prison Break and Suits, which I am watching at the moment.

2. If you could be best friends with a famous person, who would it be?
I would definitely pick Ingrid Nilsen, who is one of my all time favourite Youtubers.

3. Bold Lip or Bold Eyes?
This is a hard one! I like a good bold lip in summer, but general, all year round, I would say bold eyes.

4. Who is your favourite Youtuber?
Essiebutton, Ingrid Nilsen, Zoella, Holly White, and Gabriella Lindley.

5. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
I would change my first name to Charlene and my last name probably to Caffrey (see the reference to White Collar?)

6. Jeans or Skirts/Dresses?
On a comfy day, definitely jeans, but I feel just way more classy, elegant or also girly in a dress!

7. If you could eat one food forever, what would it be?
Easy, it would be Sushi!

8. What are your three deserted island items?
A good book, a drink and sun screen.

9. What makeup item could you not live without?
Mascara! If I have to go out, but can't be bothered to put on any makeup, I will still go for mascara.

10. Where would you travel to if you could pick anywhere?
Bora Bora.

11. What is your favourite High Street fashion brand?
Hm... that is a hard one. Top Shop?


Thank you again for nominating me Tarnya! Here are the ladies I nominate:



These will be your questions:
1.  If you could play any character in any film/series, which one would it be?
2.  What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
3.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4.  Favourite place to go shopping?
5.  What is your biggest fear?
6.  Do you have a song that makes you really emotional?
7.  What is your favourite book?
8.  Do you have a favourite inspirational quote or motto?
9.  What languages do you speak and which ones would you like to learn?
10. Favourite flower?
11. If your life was made into a movie, which actress would portrait you?


I am really looking forward to read your answers! In case you don't want to do it, that is just fine as well!

You Might Also Like

7 Comments