Mac Brave | Review

Thursday, June 18, 2015


If you follow me on twitter, you will probably know that I went shopping this week. I couldn't help myself but to stop by in my local Mac counter and look through their range of products. As always, I ended up buying a couple of things, among them, and this is no surprise, a lipstick. 

I am in love with all lipsticks by Mac. I adore their simple and classy, black and silver bullet packaging and the elegance that comes with it. I like names that are given certain colours and shades and, one thing that is really important for me concerning lipstick, the smell and taste. Nothing is more unbearable than a lipstick with an odd smell to it or that weird taste which doesn't seem to go away all day long. With Mac, I enjoy the way their lipsticks smell and it makes it great to wear them for a long time. 

Since both of the lipsticks I seemed to wear the most were bolt, dark colours (Diva and Polished Up), I decided it was time to look for a more nude and every day alternative. I was probably standing by the lipsticks for over half an hour inspecting all different colour, in the end, however, I went with Brave (19.95 €). 

Brave is a beautiful nude, but still rose colour with a satin finish. It is easy to apply, long lasting and very forgiving if you mess somewhere up a little. Brave is a shade that is perfect for all year round as it is so neutral and yet gives the face a healthy glow. It also goes with every outfit and colour that one might be wearing that day. Also, I think, it would suit anybody with a different skin colour or skin tone. Perfect, in my opinion.


What is your favourite Mac lipstick and which one should I buy and try next?

You Might Also Like

2 Comments