What's in my Travel Makeup Bag

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

At the moment, I am halfway through my finals and I can't tell you guys how much I am looking forward to travelling this summer. I have a few trips booked already, others are still in the planning phase. Nevertheless, I thought I would show you what I like to bring with me to such trips as far as makeup goes.

While being on vacation, I usually don't wear foundation or concealer during the day. I like to give my skin a little break and some time to relax as well. However, sometimes I find myself applying just a little bit of primer before starting the day. Here, I use the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. In the evenings, however, I do like to better my complexion a bit and thus I bring one of my favourite foundations ever: the True Match Foundation by Loreal. For concealer, I usually go for the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer and for powder the Stay Matte one also by Rimmel.

Even though I don't wear a lot of makeup during holiday, I still like to fill in my brows. For doing so I tend to pack my Eye Brow Stylist pencil by Catrice and a clear Mascara Gel by IQ

If you have been reading my blog for quite a while now you will know that I like me some good eyeshadow. I just recently bought a new shadow base and primer (the Prime and Fine by Catrice) and I have to say, no day has passed since without wearing it. For shadow itself I bring my well loved Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Eye Palette.  For a highlighting shade I will bring my Maybelline single shadow in 309 and I will also pack my recent favourite base shadow, which is a Catrice Eye Shadow Pen in the shade C04 Mermaid It.

When I go on holiday I always make sure I bring a waterproof mascara, so I don't have to worry about it smudging or going anywhere it doesn't belong. My favourite waterproof one at the moment is the Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara by Loreal

One last item, without which I couldn't go on a journey, is my Sleek Face Form Palette in Fair 372. It holds a bronzer (that happens to be a great dupe for Nars's Laguna Bronzer), a blush (which is a dupe for Nars's Orgasm Blush), and a very pretty highlighter. Plus it has a big mirror inside. This is really essential for travelling, I think. Pack palettes instead of singular things! This will save you so much space!

My Travelling Makeup Bag is a mini sized Longchamp bag, in case you were wondering.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments