My 2014-Favourites

Sunday, January 04, 2015




2015 is here since 4 days, so I am going to show you what I discovered and really loved in 2014. This time I chose six categories (eyes, face, body, skincare, hair and lips) and I sorted my favourites into those. So let’s begin, shall we?

 ♥ 

Eyes:


            - Naked 3 Palette
            - Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
            - Maybelline Diamond Glow Palette in number 6 Coffee Drama
            - Estée Lauder Cream Eye Shadow Pure Colour in 03 Pink Zinc

Face:

            - Body shop Bronzer in fair matte
            - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in translucent
            - Benefit The Porefessional
            - Astor Anti Shine foundation in 02 and 03

Body:

            - Body Shop Mango Scrub
            - Lush King of Skin

Skincare:

            - Vichy Face Wash
            - Louis Widmer Face Peeling
            - Nivea Face Cream for dry skin

Hair:

            - Syoss Dry Shampoo

Lips:

            - MAC lipstick in Diva
            - Dior Addict Gloss in 783


Again, Thank you guys so much for bothering and reading my blog in 2014. Thank you for being so patient with me! This year, I will upload a post every Sunday. Maybe I’ll also do like BLOGTOBER, BLOGMAS or something like this, but I don’t know yet. As soon as I schedule something new, I will let you know.

Lots of Love,
Sophie
 ♥

And again, here are the snaps of the week:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments