Beauty and Fashion Haul

Sunday, January 18, 2015


I have been out into town recently and, as usual, I couldn't help myself but to have a look into some shops and, again as usual, I ended up buying things and spending more money than I actually had planned or wanted. So here is a little haul on what I got.

The first place I went to was Müller, which is a local drugstore just like Boots. I wanted to try the Loreal True Match foundation for ages, so I got it in the shade R2.C2 Rose Vanilla. Lately I also have been in love with nude and dark-nude lipsticks, so I picked up one by essence in the shade 07 natural beauty and also the Misslyn Lipstick in the shade 88. I think this last one is a great dupe for the whole Bobbi Brown sheer lip colors line and this exact one for the shade "Bobbi". I also couldn't leave without buying my most favourite mascara from Maybelline, which is the Colossal Go Extreme! mascara. I heard Amelia Liana rave a lot about the Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days nail polishes so I got one of those in the shade 19 Golden Brown and I also had to buy this blue shimmer one from essence (number 180 it's raining men!) as my cousin Julia recommended it to me and it really reminded me of The Fault in Our Stars. Last thing I picked up from the Drugstore was the Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 030 Brow-n-eyed Peas. 

After that I stopped at Douglas, whish is a little more of a high-end store, and bought some body, skincare and hair products. I got the Clarins Gentle Foam Cleanser for combination skin, as my skin was breaking out lately and couldn't decide whether to be dry or oily. Next I got the Flake Away Body Scrub by Soap & Glory, as I ran out of my Body Shop one. Last thing I picked up was a dry-shampoo by Batiste in the "original" scent.

Basically every time I drop into H&M to pick up just some socks or other tiny things, I end up walking out the store with at least one piece of clothing I really wouldn't need. This time I bought (besides from the plain white socks that I had needed) this unique blouse. It has a mixture of flies and butterflies on it. Something about it just called out for me and I had to get it. I also fell in love with this plain, navy T-shirt with white stripes on it and a boat neck. The thing I loved about this was the golden detail on one shoulder and the way it fit me, as it is a rather tight fitting top. Last thing I needed to get was this floral, blue statement necklace. I have a quite similar one already, but I fell in love with this one and had to get it. I figured it would look really nice in combination with the blouse I bought.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments