Empties ♥

Wednesday, December 03, 2014


Hello Lovelies!
 

When doing my November Favourites I figured that I didn’t include some of the products I really loved, but have already finished. That is why I’ll do a little blog post thingy on “empties” as you would call them.


First thing I want to tell you about is my Makeup remover. I use the one by Clinique and love it. This is probably the fourth or fifth bottle I used up because I love it so much and my eyes don’t get irritated when I use it.

Next is a day crème face moisturizer I discovered last month and already used it up. It is by Louis Widmer and treats oily and combination skin, but also pimples and blackheads.

The one mascara that I always have to repurchase is the Smokey Eye Mascara by Bobbi Brown. It gives such an amazing volume and length to the lashes that it simply leaves them looking flawless.

One of my favourite foundations of all time is the anti shine foundation from Astor. It works really well with oily skin and stays on for ages. Also the coverage and the formula are really nice.

This is why I always get excited for Christmas Time: to go out and buy the Rose Jam shower gel from Lush. This smells amazing and you also don’t need a lot of it so it remains for a pretty long time.

Sticking with body related treats, the Body Shop’s mango line is simply gorgeous. I used up multiple body butters, shower gels and body scrubs. So amazing!


That is going to be it for today!
Thank you so much for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed it.

Love,
Sophie

You Might Also Like

1 Comments