DIY Facemasks ♥

Tuesday, December 02, 2014


Hello there Lovelies!


Today I am going to do a little Tutorial and DIY thing on facemasks.

I really enjoy a good facemask once or twice or maybe even more often a week. My skin feels just so much better afterwards. So today I’m going to show you my three favourite masks that I like to do at home.

Anti Pimples, Acne and Oily Skin Facemask
I love to use this mask on a pamper evening or when my skin starts to break out. After cleaning my face, I apply it and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes (or just as long as it takes to dry).

What you need:
- Healing earth (you can get this in any pharmacy and even in some skincare shops)
- Tea Tree Oil
- Water

How to:
First take about one to two tablespoons of healing earth and mix it with a few drops of tea tree oil and water. Be careful not to use too much water, as you don’t want the facemask to be too liquid.




Anti Blackhead and Pores Facemask
I tend to get a lot of blackhead on my nose and chin and this facemask helps to reduce them. If I want to reduce the size of pores, this facemask is also one of my favourite things to do and use. I also leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.

What you need:
- Healing earth
- Baking soda
- Water
- (Optional): Lemon juice

How to:
Again, take about one to two tablespoons of healing earth and add about a teaspoon of baking soda to it. If your skin isn’t too sensitive you can even use a few drops of lemon juice. If your skin tends to break out a lot, though, I wouldn’t recommend doing this. Next add in a little bit of water, but again be careful, that you facemask doesn’t get too liquid. At first it will fizz due to the baking soda, but this is totally all right.
Also: If you first apply the mask you will feel tingling on your skin, don’t get scared, this is normal.


Cleansing Facemask for Dewy and Bright Skin
This last one is the easiest and quickest facemask to do at home, but also really effective. The only thing you need is honey. Put it all over your cleaned face and let it sit there for 15 to 20 minutes. Just wash it off afterwards and you will be surprised how soft your skin feels due to the antibiotic effects of the honey. And another good side effect of this mask: It makes your face smell soo good!


I really hope you enjoyed reading this. Maybe you try out one of these facemasks, I would love to know how it went and how you liked it!

See you tomorrow!

Love,
Sophie

                                               

You Might Also Like

0 Comments