Summer Makeup Routine ♥

Thursday, June 19, 2014


Well hello there lovelies! 

As promised I am back with something beauty related: My Summer Makeup Routine!
I am not doing this every day, sometimes I haven’t got much time, sometimes I am just lazy and staying at home. But when I do my makeup I usually would do it like this:






#1: First of all I start with cleaning my face and moisturizing it. (I have done a separate blog post on that)

#2: Next I apply a primer on my T-zone, as this is the place where I tend to get very oily during the day. I like to use the “Prime and Fine smoothing refiner” by Catrice Cosmetics.

#3: Then I take my BB-cream and apply it all over my face (when I feel more like doing something special I would rather use foundation, but I don´t like using it on a daily basis). I use the “BB all-round Foundation Cream with SPF 30” by Catrice Cosmetics.

#4: If I have any blemishes and circles under my eyes I will cover them up with either the Maybelline “Fit Me Concealer” or the “Camouflage Cream Concealer” by (again :) Catrice Cosmetics.

#5: To set everything I use my Pressed Powder by Catrice Cosmetics.

#6: Next step is contouring. I love using my bronzer from the Sleek Face Form Palette and contour my cheekbones and temples. For Blusher I apply the “Skinmatch Blush” by Astor to the apples of my cheeks. To finish this step, I highlight my upper cheeks, the bridge of the nose, my forehead, chin and above the cupid’s bow with my Sleek highlighter.

#7: Going on to my eyebrows: I start filling them in with my Catrice Eyebrow Pencil and comb through it to blend it. To let it look more smooth and natural I go over it with the Manhattan Eye Shadow in a mat brown shade.

#8: Coming to my most favorite step: My eyes! First of all I draw I really thin line with the Maxfactor Kohl Eyeliner in a brown shade (I use Aubergine. I you have blue eyes, it also looks great if you use a grey one.) as close as possible to the upper lash line. It doesn’t have to be perfect, as I will blend it later. Now I take my Sleek Eye Shadow Palette “Au Naturell”.  I take the mat color “Cappuccino” and swipe it all over my lid (also over the eyeliner to smudge it). Next I take a fluffy brush and start putting the color Bark into the crease. After blending it well I put the color Honeycomb all over my lid (I more likely puff it on to avoid the other eye shadow from going away). To highlight my brow bone I use to shade Nougat and I also use it to highlight my inner corners. To finish everything of I take an angled brush with the color Bark on it and line my upper lash line. Last but not least, I also line my upper inner rims with the Rimmel Kohl Eye Liner in black.

#9: Now it is time to curl my lashes and apply mascara. During summer I prefer waterproof ones. Today I used two coats of the “Waterproof All-round Mascara” by Catrice Cosmetics.

#10: Last step: applying Lipstick. For a natural look I like using the Chanel Lipstick in the shade 67.






That is my summer makeup routine. I hope you enjoyed reading it and maybe you will try it as well.


See you very soon,

Love, Sophie 


You Might Also Like

0 Comments