Sleek Face Form

Monday, May 26, 2014

Hey there people on the internet! ♥

I am sorry for not posting anything in a while, I just had a really busy time! :-(
But now I finally got two new Sleek products (I will do a review on my eyeshadow palette some time soon :) and I wanted to share my thoughts on them with you!

What I was really excited about to try out was my Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette. It comes with a bronzer, a highlighter and a blush. I wear it in the shade fair.


  
I absolutely love the packaging of Sleek products as they are so chic, classy and (well of course haha) sleek. Also most of their products come with those great mirrors that I really adore.

I heard a lot of people talking about this kit and a lot of them said that the blush would be a perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm Blush and I have to agree. It has the same rosy colour and that beautiful golden shimmer to it.
The bronzer, in my opinion, is also a dupe for a Nars Laguna Bronzer. It isn't orange at all, which I personally really like.
The highlighter has got a really gorgous pearl colour and I absolutely love it.
All three of them are pigmented in a way that it makes it perfect to use. You don't have to worry about using to much, but you also won't need to load up your whole brush to see any result.


Overall: I really would recommend this Palette to anybody as it is doesn't only come with  great quality and quantity, it also is really afforadable. Further more it isn't  difficult at all to blend or work with, so it is also a great product for beginners. And I looove it :)

See you soon,

Love, Sophie ♥

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Schöne Farben :)
    Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei, würde mich freuen!

    Liebe Grüße Ina von ELLE
    Instagram|Facebook|Bloglovin|Twitter

    ReplyDelete