First Post ♥

Wednesday, May 07, 2014


Well hello there Internet!

My name is Sophie, I am 16 years old and I live in beautiful Tirol, Austria. It is in the middle of Europe right above Italy (in case anyone of you wondered J). I was born in a little town called “Hall in Tirol” and lived here ever since.
I am really thrilled to start my own blog here on the Internet and to join this online society of beauty and lifestyle. It would make me really happy if you decided to stop by from time to time to look at a few things on my blog and maybe even leave me a little message. And please don´t judge me if the posts and photos aren´t quite perfect in the beginning. Everyone started out like this.
I am really looking forward to all of this.
So let´s get started, shall we?

Sophie 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments